The SEO Framework Premium for $49 only
Because of my special relationship with the author of The SEO Framework, I can offer Novice Bloggers a special price for a Premium subscription to The SEO Framework.
This gives you everything you need as a Blogger:
- to write great content with Focus Keywords and Synonyms.
- to analyze your content for better SEO.
- to score high on Google and on the other major search engines.
- all basic SEO matters are regulated.
- and a lot of special features for Bloggers are included.
Get your Premium Subscription for $49 per year here.
- Powerful SEO features. Contains many powerful SEO features.
- Auto Configuration. Is preconfigured, providing a suitable starting point for most websites.
- Clean & Simple User Interface. An accessible SEO solution for your WordPress website/blog.
- Lightning Fast SEO Plugin. Fastness improves search presence by ranking your website/blog distinctively.
- Automatically optimize pages. Provides an AI that listens to all WordPress gives to automatically optimize your pages.
- Outputs Structured Data. That helps search engines learn more about your pages.
- Improves SEO. Shows you how to improve SEO with a beautiful SEO bar and pixel counters.
- Social Media Optimization. Your pages get shared more beautiful through Facebook, Twitter, and other social sites.
- XML Sitemap. An automated sitemap with all your pages and posts.
- Prevents duplicate content issues. Points search engine crawlers in the right direction, preventing duplicated content issues.
- Unbranded. No ads. No distractions. No nonsense.
- Respects your privacy. Truly, unlike others.
- Detailed Documentation.
- A Quick and Easy Start. Easily migrate your SEO Data or read our setup guide for a quick and easy start.
Special Features for Bloggers
The following included extensions are specifically helpful for bloggers:
- Focus helps you write targeted content with focus keywords, their inflections, and their synonyms. A great addition for bloggers and businesses alike. This extension helps you to focus your content to a few well-targeted search phrases, significantly increasing your chances to rank on the first page. It is connected to a dictionay, which provides you with related synonyms and inflections of the keywords. It analyses your content for better SEO. When you have written your text, the Focus extension will analyze your content and shows the results to you. So now you know where you can improve for the best SEO results.
- Articles enhances your published posts by automatically adding important Structured Data. Your posts are understood better by search engines. For news articles, it allows them to be displayed prominently within Google’s search carousel. For blog postings or investigative reports, it improves search presence for recurring visitors.
- Title Fix fixes incorrect titles that are rendered by outdated themes.
- Honeypot catches comment spammers through four lightweight yet powerful ways. Because WordPress’ comment system is open, it attracts unwanted comments. Such comments are often automatically inserted to share backlinks. Websites with spammy content are rendered as low-quality by users and search engines alike. To reduce comment spam, you could manually moderate the comments, but this is very time-consuming. Luckily, the Honeypot extension stops automatically inserted comments, saving you loads of time while improving SEO.
- AMP binds The SEO Framework to the AMP plugin for AMP supported articles and pages. Because AMP pages don’t act like regular WordPress pages, many plugins, including The SEO Framework, don’t work there by default. This extension takes important SEO data from The SEO Framework and outputs them on AMP pages.
- Origin redirects attachment-page visitors back to the parent post. Within WordPress, you can easily upload and manage your media. This media, for example, an image, is often placed inside post content. WordPress creates a new page as a placeholder for each attachment. These pages are harmful to SEO, as there’s often no content attached. With Origin, all attachment pages will redirect your visitors to the best page available.
By default, this plugin automatically generates:
- Titles according to Google’s best practices.
- Descriptions with anti-spam techniques and detection that informs you when it can be improved.
- A canonical URL to prevent duplicated content; with full “domain mapping”, subdomain, and HTTPS support.
- Various Open Graph, Facebook and Twitter tags.
- Special Open Graph descriptions, which organically integrates within the Facebook and Twitter snippets.
- Open Graph images, they are automatically resized and optimized when needed.
- Structured Data for Google Search and supported browsers that add extended on-site search support.
- Structured Data for Google’s Knowledge Graph; like Personal/Business site relations, names, and logos.
- Structured Data for Breadcrumbs that extend pages and categories relationship support in Google Search.
- Publishing and editing dates for social sites and search engines alike.
- Paginated content relationship links, to help visitors going to the right page.
- A sitemap with all your pages, posts and CPT, which listens to their page settings.
- Feed excerpts and backlinks within, to reduce automated content theft.
- The SEO Framework plugin
- The Extension Manager
- All Free, Essentials, and Premium Extensions