Should I limit myself to one subject only?
I am a little bit confused about what the different SEO gurus subscribe. Should I stay with small articles up to 500 words or should I go for a long article with a lot of content, which obtains authority on the subject(s)? I decide to go for a long article. Let’s give it a try.
To write something out of the blue is not my cup of tea. I need some structure. So here is my storyline, from which I will deviate over time, for sure.
- Focus Keywords plugin introduction
- Interesting for Bloggers and text writers
- Interesting for Affiliate Marketeers
- Better Content | Inflections + Synonyms
- Get ranked higher
- Use of the dictionary
- Ease of use
- Different than competitor solutions
- My experiences so far
- The results
Next day: Focus on the keywords.